miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

"Complex Matrices , Tango"

                                           "Complex Matrices, Tango"
                                                                              (tango)



Each hit me ...
You I celebrate it.
Steel weave the fabric ...
your "Complex Matrix."
Encolumnado are notes,
your unknowns more obscene.
For a woman of his dreams ...
The dedication is always worth ...

 
It gets inside you Tango ...
in the interiors of your abyss.
Weave a web of fine thread,
that it address me in my fall.
I have overcome intervention,
I hope that you do not give in at all.
And "curti" all my energies,
and recently, I had to surrender.
I stand in a distant ...
As a shy elf "cabotage"
Spying for a moment,
  internal cracks that you hide from me ...
With a detailed discussion of "algebraic"
I will satisfy my elusive claims ...

On a board too large ...
I write all your "unknowns.
The ones I know well that captivate you,
encolumno in a row the
The lies that I reveal ...
the fear that you definitely go.
So I built my "Complex Matrix" ...
From "X dimensions."
I have fear that I give up ...
Then will solve this "Matrix" ...
In order to deceive ...


"curtí" = I spent
                                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario