miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

"Tensor" im my concience , Tango"

                                           "Tensor" in my concience, Tango "

                                                                                          (tango)





Tighten my conscience as elastic ...

These "vectors" are a nightmare.

And now that I dress up,

in the middle of the dance.

Bouncing between two women,

I do not know what to do.

When one embarks wrong,

it is difficult hole the way.


Tensors disorient me as a seer,

into chaos, "multidimensional" ...

Now, I have them to hunt,

to put them all in a row.

In one direction ...

Output will recover.


When one interspersed with other

creates a "field of tension."

To pull out of lust,

for in the precautions.

There will be a "tensor" that eventually you drag,

"Covariant" and "contravariant" ...

Sometimes ... you walk forward,

and it seems that you removed, options ...


I live like a penitent erratic,

within a "matrix" multidimensional.

I do not know what "vector" to me is going to play,

within these tangles of confusion

In a "timba" right to know,

and not have to suffer mercy.

I'm going in one direction,

and I think that for another push me ....

I'm not sure what to do ...

And my feelings are forking ...

"timba": game
                                                                           Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario