viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

"Dark energy" and questions , Tango"

                                       "Dark Energy" and questions Tango "

                                                                                                 (tango)



You interact in my mind cloudy

  as a stream of "wimps" that drive me crazy ...

The "absolute zero degree" is elbow

  that I fold the cold treatment data on your ...

It is the "supersymmetry" your way "guilty"

that through me without giving me respite.

Sometimes ... a "neutralino" is what comforts me,

  with spleens and I keep to myself ...


As this enigmatic energy

  that runs the entire width of the universe ...

And it is accelerating without impudence,

and spirit of his disappearance ...

So are my deepest feelings,

  of that and get away.

Seeking to challenge in a dead air,

  to let me forget the breath of your ...


Within this Tango is a plaintive mood,

  between chaos "and photinos sleptones."

The "Quantum Mechanics" ... it is my style

. my most sincere way to express it.

I hide in the verb that energy suffered

. that I deny not find it ... it ...


Never again will I have to put truce

  as volatile "cosmogony" ...

I invade the same tight questions

. as the "dark energy" that haunts me ...

They're like the big questions of life,

  of which nobody got an answer yet ...

I'm like the tin violin trivial,

. you want to emulate a "Stradivarius" ...

For more that I try to sound,

. sound at the end ... like a bird flu ...

                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario