jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

"Fhobia against, Tango

                                                         "Fhobia against , Tango"

                                                                                               (tango)

                 

You just need to see you,

  and my moods change ...

I returned calmly,

  to let me think.

Is the status of my morning stress,

that I suffer, every day.

Whether you handle your "eject" ...

Which intrude into my soul ...



Your I solve for all phobias,

Rejected ... in my daily life.

My insecurities, I go,

and approach me the bench.

The bench that I need,

  to put my life as ...

And not estragarme with the insult,

in the agonies that lie ahead ...


With you I sense the miracle,

and my bitterness capitulate.

In my stomach tickle s appears,

and my face lights up ...

Blessed Moon leak ...

Tear saving the stars ...

I do not know how to express,

how much I mean ...


It is when time freezes.

and acquires a placid plasticity.

I Sos icon radiates

under my pillow,

Sleep necessary

  to break the doubts of my existence.

I just depend on your presence,

to scare all my phobias ...


I never thought you unjustly ambiguous ...

off the chill reluctant attached.

You're the most pause "posta" ...

Waiting in the corner ...

Break the wall of the non-permitted

the joys .... I sum

My fears run away with you ... ...

as if it kicked ass ...

 

         "posta" = te best

                                                                    Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario