sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Finding Space , Tango"


                                                        "Finding space, Tango"

                                                                                          (tango)

There is a possibility ...

In order to rediscover.

I knew that this complex pyramid

  of accumulated atoms.

It can replay,

. in the exorbitant space ...

This is more "finite"

that the infinite universe ...


I'll look in every corner,

. in every star, every star.

We seek between neighborhoods,

  of alien cities ...

From now on I will put the suit,

  signe I hope ...

Because you have ido You ...

And I can not do anything ...


I say the scientists,

If the Universe is almost infinite,

. this possibility is even greater.

  as a "royal flush" lit.

They describe mathematics.

. in separate demonstrations.

For these new discoveries,

  I drink to those investigating.

They provide a large grain of sand,

  no one gives them prizes.

I'll look into this same dimension ....

Even in "parallel worlds" ...


We know there Tangos fortunate,

  brighter with music,

  who then forget ...

For reasons that are not understood

See you casting a shadow on the walls,

  in that alley as ours.

Where the wind sweeps away the pain,

. like when I gave the last goodbye ...

I'll look with intense fervor,

. like me "escolaseara" my last hope ...

To me you were the most important,

  and I got tired of thanking God ....

The narrow frame always breaks ...

In every moment that one is saying ... No ...



  
"escolaseara" = play

                                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario