domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

"Trilemmas , Tango"

                                             "Trilemmas, Tango"

                                                                        (tango)



A "horde" ... of confusion,

I pounce on it.

I lost adjectives,

  and assumptions of a "trilemma.

The mysterious theorem,

  the "hermetic thesis" I did lay you.

I sense you're going to leave,

. transform your new victim ...


The mandates of my mind,

  I become "minimalist".

Well do not understand anything ...

I think maybe you'll suffocate by analogy,

  with my jealousy enraged ...

Maybe you're tired,

  that does not have much money,

Town of doubts in my head,

  I do not know to think about.

As a "scherzo" bold,

  circulating in my scores.

To which I can not really understand,

  nor does it right ...


Impious intrigues disturb me,

  to solve this "trilemma"

I'm lost in a "maze" ...

And I do not find the exit.

It's like a "comedy of errors"

  but with a barbed wire ...


  Is it not better in this case?,

  turn away from this play.

See what happens from an armchair,

  see you as a virtual artist.

May escape the false judgments of a door,

  and gifts of my negligence, ..

And the opening of the "fourth wall"

  introduce  me to hear the flowers in my agony ...

And in the cold darkness of the night ....

Wait for the warm sun in the morning ...


                                                                            Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario