jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

"Espionage , tango"

                                     "Espionage, Tango"

                                                               (tango)

I know everything You ...

What is your favorite music,

if you drink tea ... or coffee ...

That perfume you are using ...

. At what time you take the taxi,

which takes you to the office ...


What are your "parameters",

If fashion is about.

The large sizes please you,.

so great ...

as my dreams ...

When lit your face.

I demanded ... and praise,

and without you ... you know,

I know what days of the week ...

you meet with your talkative friends.


I call you by telephone,

just to hear your voice ...

for you to tell me ...

Hi ... hung! ...

I buy the same magazines,

the same day as you.

In a chance encounter,

I know to tell you ...

To enter into empathy,

the same opinions,

the same ideology ...

Put out my cell phone

knowing that you do not like ...


A stubborn dream,

. every morning ... the breath

In a casual encounter ...

I'll get distracted,

debutaré in my fantasy,

as a true satire ...

my egotism,

for you, just tell me ...

- Hello ... sorry ...

  Do I know you from somewhere? ...

And I stumble the irreverent reality.

there is now a thing ...

And there will have to start ...

And "blanquearé" my madness ...


"blanquearé" = put  into low

                                                                  Daniel H Guasti


                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario