jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

"Cielito my bay"...(Cielito)

                                            "Cielito my" bay "" / / (sweetie)

Cielito, dear heaven,

  everything is fleeting and illusory.

You who are pure and generous

  I implore you to watch my "bay" ...



Cielito, Argentine sky,

  vast and vain philosophies.

All that remains are penalties

  when someone leaves ...



Cielito, heaven of my comfort

  knew how much I loved my "freight criollo".

A "black capes bay", "Malacara"

  I was an overnight ...



There was more good "yeguarizo",

  in these payments Argentines.

Stoic as a civilian,

  when it silences for their misfortunes ...



Now that you've lost,

Malaya! Not have known.

Sometimes for a nap,

not have walked across the field ...



If the horse is,

  have to learn "the Christian".

There is no more noble animal,

in this world indifferent and ungrateful ...



We have ridden through all the mountains,

  with days of storm and rain.

It has hit hard the "pampas",

  and he has never loosened ...



I have acercao '"redomones" of every stripe

  to try to quell my laments.

I even have offered mixed "suitors."

  but I only sadness is what I ride ...



Damn!, If painful life

  one goes encariñando slowly.

Then fate strikes with you,.

  and to the soul makes a hole ...



Cielito sky surero,

  are full of miracles.

I'm watching my beloved horse,

  galloping clouds and winds ...  


    


"Cielito = (little sky) folk form born in the province of Buenos Aires, early 1800
of historical air ... so epic.

"yegüarizo = horse
"redomón" = partially tamed horse.   
"malacara" =white face ...a white stripe on face....

"bay" = yellowish fur  
"malaya"= "shit "  ....¡bad luck!...                                                                   Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario