viernes, 24 de febrero de 2012

"Three Roses steal for You , Song"

                                                          "Three Roses steal for You , Song"

                                                                                               
(song)



 
Three Roses stole today,
a pink
a red,
a white ...


Each,
For each year lived,
with much vertigo,
with You ...


A pink
by the said past ...
A red
so this passion throws me.
A white
for your figure,
that reaches me running ..


The stole ...
to relive,
 
nostalgic this risk,
that accompanied it,
our stormy relationship.
These flowers ... somehow
evoke the two ...


At times ... I doubt they do,
If bold take them,
without even believe,
Or to be more rational,
and give them to that unknown woman ...


God ... my punishment will be so immediate,
so today I won ...
Like a thief sad confused,
I have this humble booty in my hands ...
And not your destiny ...


But ... ...
I cut the flowers when rushed,
I felt at the same time,
cut with my past ...


Three Roses, a lesson learned ..
Anyway, to my confusion,
They are to ... either way,
 
End up being admired
unnoticed in a vase.
.
I have no idea where I am,
keep walking,
seeking a decision ...
To hide the evidence of my crime,
To my misguidance and despair,
I can think of abandoning them in my delirium,
accessible at the balcony.


But no ....
I know,
the flowers, because flowers
hide forgiveness ...


No longer I have in my hands,
if these flowers stolen,
or for my redemption,
these desperate words ...


I feel that ...
crossroads in my ...
The Roses gradually imposing ...
And demand to be respected ...


Three sins committed today ...
You assume that I am your beloved,
Two, assume that you have forgiven,
Three, these flowers in my hands,
That ....
Vain ...
I have stolen ...











                                                             
Daniel Humberto Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario