jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

"Tango - Help , Tango"

                                               "Tango-Help, Tango"

                                                                           (tango)



Tango is much ... my ordeal for this woman ...

We ask your help in my agony.

Tango ... you are our pyramid "Buenos Aires",

  where you surrender our rituals of the day.

The "here and now" intrigues me,

  I ask you "transmutes" my sorrows.

And in a big house with potted patios,

. lift all the "mysteries" that you wake me up.


As sacred "kirtans" of the "Bhagavad Gita" ...

In "two by four" ... I sing to you every morning.

Will I have the Moon in "Aquarius"

. that my "home" did not "Saturn" ... yet ...

The generous cry for my muses,

When roam my garden covered with "rough".

Music vibes in "resonance" with my "aura"

. cleanse all the "chakras" with your relentless brooms ...


Dance this tango with my best "mudras"

  attend ... my solidarity "self" ...

The neighborhood and its streets are my own "ashram"

. where meditate thousand hours under my fig tree ...

I feel like I spy through my windows,

. "Elemental" that are noted on the list.

Ready to kick up at my bed ...

Among the "low", the Tango and the "music therapy" ...


The only peace is achieved,

. when you can scratch his close "nirvana" ...

There are many milestones that never change,

. lyrics Tangos with stories resolved.

Be part of my "orders", also "Yoga"

. as figures will change with the "barra" Tangos by "mantras"

Rhythms "binary" see healthy growth dawn

. as "bach flowers" on dry land ...

Presenciaré as leakage through the door "the bad luck" ...

With the number of "bars" that "Feng Shui" advised me ...



                                                                                                        

  "Barra"= some friends                                                                               
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario