sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

"The wink Wild Card , Tango"

                                                 "The wink "Wild Card" , Tango"

                                                                                                 
(Tango)

I winked one of his eyes sad,
and with a gesture made me believe.
At the head of that beautiful woman,
which orbited the unthinkable ...
I gave the sword "buddy",
with a connivance of feat ...
He let my shyness I despise,
and threw it out the window ...

Then ... all I was easier,
the happy story with that lady.
It was kind like water,
lucky I never had.
And dream, I did not need,
with an impossible dream ...
The empathy were common
with this "wild card" of cards ...

It is the "wildcard" that runs your destination,
but it happens only once in life...
And our hopes dashed,
 takes you well off the ...
Better yet, take the right time,
the one, never expected ....
It's the wind magic
that the "whispering" the gigantic ...
It claims the prize,
after such a "lies" ...

Is that before the cock crows,
goes hunting, sorrow or forgetfulness.
As a letter to nowhere,
looking for her accurate play ...
As I left the alibi being dumb,
. Looking at your beauty like a painting ...
I anticipated the perfect fable
more excited in this world ...

It's who dares to erase old feelings,
support the hopes in my navel.
And in the footsteps of my way inhospitable
do you find the hidden shortcut ...
Just for that historic day,
I believed in a "chance", hopefully ...
Perhaps deserves to be again favored...
And someone ... I "pull" repeated ...


                                                                    
Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario