domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

"TOYS , TANGO"

                                                       
                                                                 "Toys, Tango"
                                                                           (  tango)

I will touch me this time,

if luck is with me ..

Next week.

I will choose passionate

among all your toys,

or perhaps forget me forever ...


So ... I will pin-striped suit,.

with my shirt ironed,

and my shiny black shoes ...

I'll visit you smiling,

with my poor heart tin.

and well painted with laughter ...

slavishly ... obey your slogans,

and I will stay silent again,

with the fetish of your beautiful wife ...

I'll be a slave to your entertainment

and strive to please ...


I believe a prince ... a king,

I'll take a bouquet of flowers,

I'll have to pick ...

In your lit hallway ... I receive ...

And in your presence, as desired,

I fall at your feet again surrendered,

as a timid toy speaker,


I put two batteries in reverse,

and around you,

I'll fly non-stop,

. in a large flat paper ...

I judge my playful fervor,

by being together ...

I hope you do not ever disarm me,

boring like a toy,

which had a final shameless ...


I will choose between a mountain,

of plastic soldiers impatient ..

I feel grateful ... again ...

That you play with me,

and entertain you ... a while ...

                                              Daniel H. Guasti /pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario