sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

"Small Revelations , Tango"

                                 "Small Revelations, Tango"

                                                                                           (tango)

Temper the outskirts of Buenos Aires,

  the guitars last night.

The power of words is poor,

to describe a magical night.

I felt an indescribable feeling,

 just ... just around the corner ...


I sensed that you were back ...

Only for wanting to hug me.

With your big brown eyes,

  drowned in tears happy.

I thought you were a ghost perennial 


than you anticipated you ...


The miracle, which can not

  wove never forgotten.

God ... from time to time,

  gives an unexpected prize.

What I started well from the inside,

you get it back for a while ...


I am not ungrateful,

. and try to thank ...

But I prefer as before,

. when you could have.

When turning the block could hear,

. the joyous music of your laughter faithful ...


The road to me to be infinite,

  and asked God if he would ever see.

When these two birds are me sad,

. I have a feeling that's watching me.

Will the nostalgic memories of the past,

  or your presence ... you are advertising ...


As a "Tango acurdelado"

  you're hanging me from my shoulders.

It does not hit me over the shock,

  in this reality that mad.

What I have asked much saddens me,

. and dream that will be home again ...


Perhaps we are both on the same coordinates,

  alone, we can not see.

As the piano waltz played in the distance,

  which is twinned with the neighborhood ...

Air scatters his sublime melody ...

While I will piercing the soul ...  


"Tango acurdelado =Tango drunk

                                            Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario