martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

"Impromtus ; tango"

                                              "Impromtus, Tango"

                                                                          (tango)


Arrow Goofy negligence,

  stuck in the endless sand.

Broken images of my disloyalty,

  that are swapped in the neighborhood cloudy.

They scatter like petals withered,

  for not having valued ...

Deaf pitch of my prayers,

  elf burlesque of sin ...


Cruel corner of my ordeal,

  wise immanent announcement of a price.

I dream crushed,

  to learn of your departure.

I ran madly along the banks ...

But the ship had already left.

"Impromtus" the helpless lover

  other hours inflexible ...

The clock I mark the infamous whip,

  punish me in my efforts ...


I was my "prophetess" neighborhood

the feelings I guess.

For the lie I was very dull,

  and I burned the "angel food cake."

From time to myself to be distracted,

  I forgot the cake in the oven ...

Now the dark charcoal pan ...

Not going to want or the dog ...


I will rest a while the "curdo"

  and cry like a child ...

Learn the lessons that comes with age,

  well ... I know she will never return ...

Its purity was not disbelief,

And did not deserve this nonsense ...

I wanted to be a "taura" obtuse,

. and place it in the back row ...

I forgot that in the movies,

  from there looks better ....

Now ... my detriment blows for,

  and my vanity, much against ...

The language I have barely enough ...

To express all my troubles ...


"Taura" = Buster
  "Curdo" = drunker
                                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario