sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

"ASTRAL TRAVEL , TANGO"

                                                 "ASTRAL TRAVEL TANGO"

                                                                                                       (Tango)

A dream wanderer,

threw me from my beloved neighborhood,

  with the complicity of a tango,

  and looking for a claim.

I carry my finitude as a habit,

  with a scandal of hope ...


I hope that fortune,

. be my effective counselor,

. and finally you can find ...

Just to be by your par ...

The "astral travel" is my paradigm,

  and a very good chance ...

The "silver thread" binds me,

  to my frequent misfortunes ...

And in my dream, I dream,

. hold strongly ...


Everything here shines and dazzles me ...

Nothing here, no doubt ...

How many "black holes"

. attract me with their "thick" impostures.

A comet passes close to me,

  and reaches despeinarme ...


I like the "Boss" find me,

  to claim some explanations ...

We will have to be patient ...

Just in case I carried,

a gum in my hands ....

To clear what you can not ...


They say that in the "astral travel" ...

expires vain metaphysics.

because here there is no time,

foolish or wicked reality ...

And I understand less down every time.

I just know I have ...

and I come to claim ...

  and it infuriates me that my ...


Coming back to my body,

. and I'm about to wake up ...

The "silver lining" is shortened, 


so that by the end ....

  I thank God ...

For giving me this opportunity ...

and as I awake,

  go to this Tango thanks,

  and an auspicious opportunity ...

Just dream together ...


I'll never know if I dreamed as a sleepwalker ...

A "Gnostic cosmogony" ...

Or with my insides unknown ...

   have been a nightmare healthy ...

By delving deeper into me ...



                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario