domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

"Doubt , Tango"

                                                   "Doubt, Tango"

                                                                                        (tango)





I have been told not to insist ...

But the window of my room.

  I see a light that is cast,

  and saves me from insanity.

I well, I know you are coming,

  and I was not going to let "plantao '".


Whenever I make up a quote ...

In order to have an excuse ...

I whisper the sources of the courtyards,

  and soft perfume of the azaleas.

Every so often I guess,.

where my tears have made ​​pool ...


In the walls of the neighborhood,

  I see your smile that makes boasts.

"Cacho" piece of copper,

. where the moon always mirrors.

And I lit up inside,

  the dream that I intend ...

The stars give me comfort,

  with my clear obsession licentious ...


It hit me the vile question

. if she finally surrender in my arms,

One with nothing entertains,

when you begin to grieve ...

If she is coming,

  or I'll be in the discordant and fantasy.

I feel that traffic lights chistan ...

-Crazy ... do not be "gil"

  and Abandon one, with this "bardo" - ...


But I do not move me ...

I continue with my crazy ...

The wind from the side I'm crazy ...

  and I always with this nonsense,

  Deep inside of me "mate" ....

Keeping me too "efe" ...

Here I am ... waiting,

. and passion who hopes to finish it ...

 

 "plantao'" = planted
 "gil" = silly
 "Cacho" = piece
 "Bardo"  = hard problem                                                             
"Mate" = head
"efe" = faith 
                                                                         Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario