domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

"Density of probabilities , Tango"

                                            "Density of probabilities, Tango"
                                                                                     (tango)




I have that chance,
to win this game.
With a rhetorical discourse,
yesterday it discurseé as a philosopher.
You know my intentions ...
Now it's up to you ...
Give me a refund,
no pretensions to "divo" ...

Gamble is never superfluous,
when I know what I do.
I put my embarrassment aside,
and fought as a "gladiator" naked
Nobody will find me frustrated,
if I have to lose.
With my boldness I will protect,
to bet good staff.
If I do not repeat,
is because I portrayed a Costao '...
Same ... that "political pimp" ...
And within a "Gauss bell" ...

The "Density equations" ...
Only approaching you.
The other is the "causality"
that define the run.
We will have to be patient,
and await the outcome.
It raises my "equations"
but here ... there is accurate.
When it comes to feelings ...
The numbers are just a "joke."
I have everything "encryption" ...
I only need "escolasearme" ...
It is best to implore ...
Well, that's ill-advised ...


"Escolasearme" = play me
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario