lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

"Elliptical , Tango"

                                                      "Elliptical, Tango"

                                                                                 (tango)




In the calm sunset ocher,

  that gives me the neighborhood.

Your nostalgic,

  reluctantly approaches me ...

Giving way to the hole sad night

parody Grey bitter weeping.

You invoke anger in my defeat ...

I drink muddy summons the past ...


My prayer is taking hold slowly,

  with elliptical longing.

With a step "mamao '" of melancholy

  lost in the shadows of the sidewalks.

"Anclao '"in my past ...

I will move forward not awake.

I have to "abarajar" again

  in search of "ace of spades" never "ligo".


Today I appoint you, and I was thrilled ...

Waiting for your return.

I kneel with a feeling cautious,

  in my dreams outrageous ...

I am a "seminarian" cyclothymic ...

Who believes and disbelieves the same time.

The cruel despair,

  I will dance the dance burlesque ...

And before my eyes,

  sing me the bird sarcastic ...


But I assume it very calmly,

  nobody is going to twist my stubbornness ....

For luck there immediacy,

comes when you least looking ...

I'm waiting at the stop deluded ....

The false "Bondi" that never happens ...

The star that I chose I was crushed,

  when deformed elliptical ...

Look ... in the diagonal twisted ...

the gentle stroke of agonizing hope ...




    "Mamao'"=drunk   

     "bondi" = a bus                                                                     
      "ligo" = to be luck
    "abarajar" = to catch
     "anclao'" = anchored

   Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario