lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

"Another Evening , Tango"


                                                     "Another Evening"

                                                                                       (tango)

Other afternoons...

go to deplete the penalties.

  of a gray past.

Will recover the nuance.

  from the leaves of Autumn.

  and you alone will be a shadow.

  between enigmatic faces ...



Other afternoons... will be others.

  remnants of yesterday.

  I'll be reborn.

Another very emphatic afternoon ..

  stubbornly  me, forget.

I kept the best part,

  I did not dare to offer,.

And today is obvious.

  I was very wise ...



Other evenings come,.

  to delete old pains.

I will not be so fragile ...

  and no longer wait to cry ...

The day will wake up, better. ..

  and clear my head of your absence ...

  I will be very easy ...



Memories more vile.

  which infuse the sorrows.

.I'll stand to challenge them.

Better not to lose my integrity ...

  and address to another side ...



You were my subjection.

  a dastardly shortcut ...

  that I could not warn me...

  But I saw my freedom.

  in other more fruitful afternoon,

I'll Breathe the perfume.

  of flowers that inspire me.

  and be reborn in my serenity ...

Other evenings that I went.

  not going to find...

And in your absolute ambiguity.

  pass by in your presence ...

  and I will sign up ...

                                                                      Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario