domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

"Tango and Final Coda , Tango

                                      "Tango and Final Coda , Tango"

                                                                                                       (tango)

I opened my arms to heaven,

  and got no reply ...

In you I certainly dispels,

with an impossible future.

Sometimes I find it more tangible ...

not show the flowers still owe you ...


I traveled to the moon and returned,

left my dream down.

I discovered a thousand things that I deny.

  in search of hope.

My illusions are ambiguous,

  and boldly preach ...


As a monk I'm going to preach,

  to desolate desert.

As a mean spectrum behind,

  by not being able to guess a certain path ...

Promises I incorporate,

  as the deep blue of your eyes ...


Maybe I'll be back ...

A journey down the long road.

And in the gloom of the "coda" ...

  Dream with a dubious miracle ...

Only I know a goodbye on your lips,

  and spleen will always be my defense ...


That game optimism

  is pushing on my future ...

Although I do not want I'm the same,

as innocent as plastic gun ...

I'm with you fake arrow ...

arc if a poor thread ...


Coda


Struggling with the implacable destiny.

Those we lost ... but still resist ...

Your approval ... my dream ...

Life without meaning ...

The question ... the void ...

The clear denial of all ...

You and me .. and that was ...

This Tango is completed

The intrinsic after ...

The wicked resignation ...

And the agnostic infallible ... and ...

Why? ....  

                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario