martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

"Uchrony , Tango"

                                           "Uchrony, Tango"

                                                                 (tango)




I opened the great door impassable,

  and now I have to
fantasize.

In my biography you already are a part,

. to change my past trivial.

The impostures of refuse,

  the throw on the floor of happiness,

  Now, I can weave virtuality,

  without having to ask permission acceptable ...


The deceptive sorrows,

I have already left behind.

Paste the "jump dimensional"

  in the false date of "Uchrony".

My self-esteem will grow ...

Delete my insecurity ...

I am a kite flying high,

  which shall never lower ...


My "trades" and your infidelity,

  and I are anecdotal.

They lost the unfair price in the windows

at a time .. recyclable.

Now, all I find it more feasible,

  and my demerits are not anachronistic.

Being next to you is unbelievable,

  my dreams, I had anticipated.

The Merry dried flowers of yesteryear,

  become more reliable ...


The symphony broke more somber melodies,

  to disturbing silence all the notes.

Future will be like allegories,

  masked abstraction.

I can see the bright ray of sunshine.

that looms in our fiction ...

We will live in seclusion, there,

  as images without reason ...

Where punishment is confused ...

  renunciation Lawless ...

I will not have to ask for more forgiveness ...

  In the courtyard of my nostalgic romancing ...

                                                                        Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario