martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

"Entropy of thoughts , Tango"

                                                    "Entropy of thoughts, Tango"

                                                                                (tango)




The silence drink the street,

  and I with a range of souvenirs.

Argue with stubborn facts of the past,

  lead tied to my neck in the afternoon.

I cornered the shadows of the trees,

your carpet where you acreditas me.

With a bewitching smile,

  catch me with your memory ...


Now you become multifaceted,

  of complaining around me doubts.

It's like an agenda cloudy

  which haunts me with a thousand questions.

Without you, I am nothing,

  need not tell you.

Hypnotized way adrift,

.without faith, without direction and without a compass ...


My calamities become visible ...

  and limited cause stinging me.

I always pretend I'm a winner,

  to cover the weaknesses that I carry.

In negligence I say the least,

  am very poor and proud.

I endeavor as a bold,

  and often I get confused ...


Your semantic indifference I would not take communion,

  is the "entropy" that preys exciting.

Between us there is a "final line" ...

Expressed openly.

Not stay silent ...

The "entropy" is not going to increase.

We know that when it grows ...

Feelings blows like the wind ...


                                                                               Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario