jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

"The letter sinking , Tango"

                                                       "The letter sinking ,. Tango"

                                                                                          (tango)

                                                                                 to Daniela Andrea Guasti ... ..

  In the sadness of my despair,

  throw this letter from my martyrdom,

  I see floating sideways ... and without vigor,

  away from the banks ...

  in the gentle stream, where once,

  both hand in hand,

  worship the stars with their brilliance ...


Lyrics sailing to the sea,

  lines that will not return ...

Pain blurred ink,

  deaf tears mix with a brush,

  unhappy letter I left,

like a ship full of illusions of paper ...


That final hurtful ... that,

  to say goodbye You ...

Without even saying goodbye,

  and I with that letter in my possession,

  if I burn more than a fire unfaithful

  without having understood the agony

  of our fleeting relationship ...


Let nature help me,

  by the lack of ecology,

I have thrown all these,

  and a handful of bitterness,

  to a stream of solidarity and sparse,

  that moves away from my madness ...

Gradually the letter is going to sink,

like the memory of your light ...

On the pale stream,

  your smile seems to beckon,

  to disappear ... no return ...


And I lost sight of,

  and confused with those leaves ...

The trees are responsible for covering it,

  in a crystal stream ...

Browse the menu to the sea,

. the "Cibeles" is just ask,

Who? ... be as spirited verses,

that we can not sink ...

  for wanting to explore ... with anxiety,

  a glorious love you just go,

  for treasure in the sea ... 

                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario