sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

"Integrals of complex numbers , Tango" to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti

                    
                                            
"Integral of complex numbers, Tango"
                                                                   ( tango )
                                         to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti


Each sophisticated attitude ...
Each elliptical word.
They are metaphors that I keep to myself ,
in a "series" of " Complex Numbers " .
It is when the horizon you can make a hole,
to rediscover the right direction.
Me with my "whole " like " integro "
and try to please the routine ....
The routine that I lay me ,
To save me from volverme ... crazy ...

When in town arouses sunset
and outlines the first ray of sun
I already raised my "whole " with determination,
And I got my first " prototype" Ti ...
With that I have to exempt myself , at last ...
considering those perennial issues ,
It is when you draw a troll,
wet my window ...
End of countless fantasies
by preferirte "blind" ...
And yet your awkward ironies ...
I stack them as the stones ...


In my neighborhood I implore ...
and at night , you still cry.
These " comprehensive " is a landmark
I with I impose asceticism .
To clear our future
to believe ... forever
These calculations are my relief ....
An incorruptible help ...
With " Functions", you building ,
steaming in a book of mathematics ...
That never has an end ...
 Not even ... the beginning ...
                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario