domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

"REJAL"... (HOUSE BARS)

                                                         "Rejal" (house bars)

                                                                    (tango)



In this blessed Rejal,

very white skin ...

I long to lie about you ...

Until you see me mad ...


I suffer as a "convicted" ...

Biased in my assault ...

I affirm on the bars,

field as a bird ...


It's like a prison,

. imposed between the two ...

I am caught in the street,

I breathe out and your forgiveness ...


Rejal ... let me go ..

for all your lies ...

Rejal ... scratch your paint,

every time you ignore me ...


Rejal .. asylum walls,

my feelings suffered,

Open my door you, please

see I'm not lying on the cord ...


I'm perched on the Rejal,

this is my punishment ...

Not able to close a chapter,

Rejal ... I am sorry ...


My despair has no limit,

in the attempt to get ...

And then falling again,

in the path of your forehead ...


Rejal .. wall of my torment,

Restoy arrodillao 'in my sorrows ...

It might make seeing a second ...

through these cursed irons ...


                                                                             Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario