viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

"The Look , Tango" ...to John Cheever

                                             "The Look , Tango"

                                                                            (tango)

                                                                      ...     to  John Cheever ...





Every day...

  I have seen,

  peering in your window,

  with a smile on your mouth.

Well that was my neighbor,

I will keep trying.

But she never reached namely

  it was in vain.

I already had to love,

to let this space ...


But, however,

  she always insisted,

  spent hours...

Every day.

Peering in the window,

  of that sad room,

I felt sorry for her,

.. so excited.

Until one day,

I decided,

  out of pity,

going to address it.

In order to give explanations,

you are faced with reality,

That done, ...

with its overtones ..


But Earth is opened,

  so I'm going to count.

When I climbed the ladder,

  only found the door open,

  and empty room,

There was nothing and nobody,

  only damp and cobwebs ..







Then .. I asked the owner,

  and told me some time,

  that no one lived there.

Understand the point ...

What she had hatched,

Abandon all urgent

without a trace,

  to cut definitely

with his sad past ...


But .. I say ..

  which is not the first time,

  that this happens to me.

As I write this tango ...

  does not surprise me to repeat,

  if it is me junando another "Mina",

  in this quiet bar.

  the table on the left...

  look, if it takes me ... a second ..

  the look off ...




"Mina" = woman
                                                           

                                                             Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario