lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

"Magic Circles ; Tango"

                                                                  " Magic Circles , tango"

                                                                                               (tango)

Do not know if tomorrow, if later, or when,

but I'm waiting.

What a wonderful message I receive,

your intimate think a "magic circles" ...

Your response be forbidden,

within the limits of this world.

I will answer the incomprehensible universe,

with lights that fly like butterflies.

On a floor full of tiles,

. and your most profound bliss ...

The "Fractal Geometry" will be my light,

  which in light begining.

As busy priests of a fraternity,

towards the sacred symbol.

Seal of the noblest score,

that God would "transpose" ...


Circles in wheat fields,

Circles on the tiles of my yard.

Chalk drawings of cobalt.

  mystery of infinite space,

Beings who are my brothers,

and I waiting for this tight drawing.

The angels give me a pass,

so that I can decode.

Pessimism and not be imposed

and I will donate the necessary synergy ...

As scholars of "district surgeon"

in search of eternal clarity ...


Will give me a symphony of circles,

to comfort my poor heart,

In the abyss of obscurantism animated

which wakes the unbelievers ...

I shall be with you till that very fine.

As wheat in "Stonehenge" ...

The city will be painted green,

  to assimilate to English ...

I will preach a map ...

The more "gnostic morphology" of the cosmos.

Will be straight, curves and circles,

. in perfect harmony and wise.

Be directed with fervor cosmogonies,

  with lightning more dedicated.

Fraternal "Ascended Masters" ...

recorded a prayer in my backyard ...

Among pots with geraniums tight ...

To "beat me" ... that are accompanying me ... 

                                                                           Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario