sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

"Policromatismos , Tango"


                                                  "Policromatismos Tango"


                                                                                       (tango)




When I think of you ...

  "piantan" to me... all colors.

Rainbow of your surroundings,

"Collage" furious emotions ...

Symphony of gay flowers,

  "Policromatismos" in my mind.

Suggestive qualities,

see your face painted in oil ...

I was fascinated with your face

  as a devotee of your blue eyes ...


"Wavelengths" nonprofit,

  I slip through my cracks.

And in my heart always the prism,

  you "diffracted" as a goddess.

Strong memory of my youth,

  that every so often you preach.

True bounce my band

  to go covering penalties.

Your colors boldly dance,

  to give me energy phosphorescent,

In the Moon when in you are encouraged,

and decomposes ray suggestive ...


Happy Howl night

  dream ... my dream buddy ...

Your presence is unbeatable,

  and rage in my head.

They are like colorful butterflies

  orbiting within my delusions.

Each blowing their "chromatic"

  each, with his lucid nostalgia ...

And in my fateful early morning you uncover me ...

 painting to you in one of my windows ...


"piantan" = get off

                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario