martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

"NOBODY , Tango"

                                                     "NOBODY ,TANGO"

                                                                              (tango)





I cry not reach,

  the corner without moon ...

A cloud lost

land in the desert ...

I am a match off,

  and in your mind indifference.



Since I lost you,

  of my ego's nothing left.

Just know I'm a zero,

  that walks down the street.

As we all ignore it,

  am the four of hearts ...



A whip in the shade,

  a destination without God.

A slap in the wind,

  and in your mouth the warning.

I am a name crossed out,

. with pride unsubstantiated ...



I'm no one inside,

  all empty of feeling.

Since you left,

  I lost my temples.

A flower that nobody sees,

  a ship without direction ...



I am a lie to come,

  to deceive me again.

I always looms,

  in your miserable dream.

I'm the one day you had,

  and failed to realize ...



I am a poor individual,

  the tango that no one sings.

The one in your inventory shrinkage,

  am the last of the tail.

I do not read the book,

  and you archive it forever ...







I'm a guitar without strings,

  a tightrope stone.

I'm crying in secret,

  when your photo looks ..

I am in the world ... no one ...

  invisible ... your eyes girl ...





                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario