domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

"The Deschave , Milonga"

                                        "THE DESCHAVE , Milonga"

                                                        (milonga Porteña)

"Deschave" = pulling off somone your masc...

That opens the Earth! ...

If not true,

what I have seen,

in disco of "Basque" ...

It was a shame,

when it appeared the butcher,

grabbed him by the neck to the "Chinese" ...

And he said ... knife in hand,

-If you want to stay alive ...

Sing it ... unlucky! '- ....



-And I-I have guilt ...

He said the "Chinese" ... shaking ...

She seduced me ... and of simple ...

And I'm not a saint,

"prudenceo'"... far as I can ...

And it came served,

ask your partner,

if I said I was single ...

I'm not pimp my friend ...

Nor will "monaguiyo".



'Look ... of' now... more ...

As you approach my wife,

only a few meters ..

or just , to greet,

I'll see your side

  tide 'like a shadow ...

And you'll recognize me,

  by the "horns" on the tile,

do not to go wrong  for drawing,

because it is the latest scare ...



Since it is day ... friend ...

It was very effective advice,

the "Chinese" took care ...

when · "Carmela" appeared to him,.

lowered his head like a prayer,

after slitting as cat ...

Not a thing ... brother ...

  glued be left '...

And just for having the nerve,

of "junarla" far...







                                                Daniel H: Guasti

"Deschave" = pulling off the masc
 "junarla" = looking
"monaguillo" = altar boy
"prudenceo`"= be prudent

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario