jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

"FLODD , Tango"

                                                      "FLOOD , Tango"

                                                                                   (tango)







The sky thunders like a cannon,

black clouds pass over my head,

and rain with rigor ...

I ran splashing like crazy,

in pursuit of an illusion ...

Dark clouds flee to pieces,

and from the radiance of your face,

provocation torment your ...



A heavy rain and strong,

I get wet without mercy ...

Swim desperate in my desire,

reach you when I think ...

Your generous home wet

is my port in the sea,

I would like to tie,

indefinitely, after a trip ...



I am haunted by the loss of control,

water is wet my vanity,

and I rush to save

what's left of our love,

for dejártelo in your hands,

so you can treasure ...

Never leave me... please! ...

I am a coward to come ....



Body drops and umbrellas,

I ran faster than the wind ...

I came to your door uncertain

carrying the madness that I have ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

But ... if I know that you're gone,

if you ran away long ago ... ...

Pressing the timbre of your home ...

I repeat ...

and I long to mourn, very sad ...





                                                                              Daniel H. Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario