jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

"Hilbert Spaces , Tango".. to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti


                                      "Hilbert spaces, Tango" ..to my daughter Andrea Daniela Guasti
                                                                     (tango)


Maybe ... in a "Hilbert Space" ...
I reach to meet again with you.
I could tell you many things,
in "X size" taste you.
Well, there certainly is not my shyness,
because there we see what is commonly ...
The solemnity is confused with chaos,
enigmatic color.
I'm Here for You stick ...
Standing on these three dimensions ...
Fled in fright,
in a space "Euclidean" ...
Surely there to bend a little,
I can sign up as your candidate ...

I found an unusual place ...
where chance does not run,
Mandates in copper wire,
  you make confetti.
I'm waiting in an alley "Moebius"
with a large bouquet of flowers.
In a corner of a slum,
In the "virtuality" of which we can not ...
The interference of fate,
and hence loses its meaning.
Knots are "strings of the large ball"
and you rocking in the incessant soft curves ...

Tango will be waiting you wanted ...
Born a "equation".
I'll give you a big hug,
everything has a solution there ...
The sweetness of your look will be my redemption,
With a blast of silver sparklers
the empty piggy bank can,
Be filled with a "Number Factorial" ....
Happiness will be irreducible
because you can finally trust the ...
                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario