martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

"Lorentz Contration time , Tango" to my daughter daniela Andrea Guasti

 
                                       

español
inglés
                                            t '= the time it rejuvenates

                                            v = average speed at which it moves

                                            C = speed of light

                                             t = X time


                 "Lorentz Contration time, Tango" ...to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti
                                                                     (tango)
Your thoughts, and mine,
Your comings and goings in the day ...
The way you walk,
For the busy streets,
of Buenos Aires accelerated.
I can never get your degree,
time ... to you you smaller.
I'll buy time ... I know ...
As the days pass
He tells me the "Lorentz contraction"
because of your ineffable inertia ...

If we must choose, equality is stubborn,
I like traveling by bus ...
To you, always in plane ...
Discover with astonishment ...
That because of your jerk ...
Each time, you're younger than me ....
Late, the clock on your insides,
because you have vertigo.
I run pretty crazy, as an unconscious
unreachable behind your shadow ...

Sometimes ... both enter collation ...
But then I return to my course.
I have fear of the future,
of both phase shifts of time,
I turn into an "old fart"
And you, as young as now ...

I prefer not to apply that formula,
because I expected the heat ...
The clock we are not even,
With my "time dilation" I am imprisoned ...
It is the infallible injustice of fate ...
She's always on the run,
And I guess the right way ... ...
  She and increasingly young ...
Meanwhile ... I envy you ...
                                                               Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario