miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

"Shadows in your face , Tango"

                                             "Shadows in your face , Tango"

                                                                                 (tango)

Bucket of shadows in your path,

  recatos go without wearing your figure.

And you, standing in the doorway,

  in the shadows of the branches.

The silence of a courtyard.

  and the soft glow of your porch ...

And the lantern rocking in the wind,

  like a sweet girl ...


And I treat you to explain,

What does not make sense ...

  and your beautiful eyes, I find tears,

In these shadows that they cut off your face,

  as infamous razor ...

Is the occasional shadows

peeling of an old wall ...

with "smoke" of "hypotenuse" ...

Again asking for forgiveness ...

my words are just excuses ...


Subject to Thee,

I do not know to tell you ...

Meanwhile is emerging,

  the noble music of a tango,

. in the house of your neighbor ...

That extravagant evening ...

Little by little it chews ...

My concern is not over,

fearing not to see you again.

But my excitement begins to grow,

  as time goes by ...

The neighborhood today I incriminating,

. with its "arcane" gray ...

It ends the lesson ...

When you understand that everything is not more that a  "joke" ...


The dawn approaches,

  and I have to go.

With a balance in my favor,

  your greeting is friendly ...

But do not give up my fight,

  then, I have to take the "thirty-two" ...

And I have a miserable currency ...

Always the same story.

  no one around me,

  I have to go "on foot" ...

But ... with a triumphant flavor ....

There is fatigue that is worth ... 

                                                                                Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario