sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

"The lanscape that I am not saw , Tango"

                                            "The landscape that I am not saw, Tango"

                                                                                    (tango)




The more subtle landscape ...

almost never shown.

We must take the guess work,

Why not discover, outside ...

I thought I had a lot of mileage on the highway,

but I am a "fool" in "tricycle."

Who could suspect you,

so nobly together ...


It's because I was distracted,

And other women I cheated ....

I was exhausted at my feet ...

I lost by indifference.

With my bad records ...

I have fallen "given" in reverse.

Now ... very annoying ...

Well I know I should have sung ... "ass" ...

Much I will miss,

to redeem me ...


One always gets lost in a maze,

if not walking awake.

Late arrivals are just awful ...

when you know they deserve.

They escape as fleeting events,

like leaves is carried and wind.

Wanting to turn the past ...

It's a very naive thought ...

Many think ...

And we regret the lesson.


We struggle to do well the bow,

the gift that is not appreciated.

We know that we can not reject,

because we escaped the moment.

Today with just cries ...

I'm not building anything ...

Perhaps in a lonely corner,

I find it again ....

I am looking for a "pampering" ...

I go to "data" ...

                                                                   Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario