lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

"Foreshortening in yor mind , Tango"

                                                 "Foreshortening in your mind , Tango"

                                                                                                      (tango)


That brazen mystery,

  are these burlesque "foreshortening" ...

You draw in your mind,

  like banshees "graffiti" ...

Is your sky saturated

  that I never reached.

Your excess is a disturbing symbol

  I try to decode ...

Deep secrets that no one dared to touch,

. true reflection of women incomprehensible ...

I could not solve your "double integral"

  all my effort was ineffective ...


You are like the elliptical ambiguity,

  Moon in exile in the sea ...

Occasionally a faint light,

  your arrimas me every so often.

It's when you light your hidden corner,

. the false lights of thy vanity ...

The last refuge of probability,

. to read ... just one of your chapters ...

Stereotypes tight geometry,

  "Glimpses" of curved mirrors ... glass ...


Your soul is like a mysterious spiral

  that fits my misunderstanding.

The "false perspective" ... me, me "masoquea"

  or perhaps, what most captivates me ...

They are the few "glimpses" of your soul,

  me to play my way ...

That's when I figure out the "hieroglyphics" that will contain ...

And I take it as a prize they give me ...


But the most interesting that you admit, as,

  along the side of this mystery.

That enthusiasm is strange that I adventure

. to have to learn this strange language ...

Your magnetism I hide a "mermaid" ...

The intimate mystery of a rose ...

Whether a man to always drunk,

to condemn him to perpetual intrigue ...

Your behavior is inexplicable ...

Since the space ... the endless time ... shame ...

The tireless dawn ...


"masoquea = wounding
                                                                  Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario