sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

"The Geography explore you I'm missing , Tango"

                                "The Geography explore you I'm missing; Tango"
                                                                                             (tango)



I wanted to draw a map of your soul ...
But I came up short.
With a compass idle
I dialed wrong "length".
My impatience deleted "latitudes"
to not go by the sun.
I launched just my lack of control,
and out of tune more than ever.
The points that You always hidden
And the mystery you wear inside ...

With my interference this time I connect,
in your most hidden places.
Those still I do not know,
is my big project ...
Although I left without a reason,
Getting lost in a dense forest.
grow more light to see me,
To understand yourself better.
that is my most faithful claim,
to benefit together.
I think that for higher lift the curtain,
not find what I want ...
They are "Orsai" all my neurons,
and doubts are encolumnan slyly ...

I would not be unfounded,
but I can not "decodificarte".
Able to map more inviolable,
which I always refused.
One runs the risk of being wrong ...
When a ghost is incriminating.
By suspicious, is skidding,
on the floor soaping their disbeliefs ...
However ... I feel something I need to map
that this surface does not reach me ...
Perhaps because the paper does not come ...
Both spirit ... so little matter ...


 "orsai" = offside

                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario