viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

"TEARS AND TISSUE" , TANGO" to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti

                                                      "TEARS AND TISSUE , TANGO"

                                                                          (tango)

                                                                          ..to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti ....









I did not want to come,

goodbye to my life.

I knew definitely

they never see you again ...



As fires,

who goes off to war ...

I took off that afternoon to mourn,

as an inconsolable child ...



I just left a letter,

silent and some photos ...

As if they could compensate

the misery of this absence impure ...



A port and a ship,

were the epilogue ...

I saw many tears falling,

tissues by my side I saw ...



I left many things,

wicked love to tell you ...

Secrets and a family

condemned to exile you ...



From Genoa call me,

sometimes and other more ...

Until I end up killing

your smile and this loneliness ...



The distance between souls,

between love and cities ...

And there will be exceptions,

this law is unrelenting ...



I beg you, do not forget me,

I brought these fragrant flowers ...

To live in the sea,

then throw back the ...





  Goodbye! ... Your black eyes ...

Goodbye! ... This dream incurable ...

Have confidence in your life ...

she will be responsible for erase ...



I saw handkerchiefs and tears,

agitated by a destination .....

Goodbye! ... My life ...

all my faith went with you ...







                                                Daniel H. Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario