martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

"The final push , Tango"

                                                        "The final push , Tango '

                                                                                   (tango)

At last ... I realized,

 wear destination ...

And I will not be captive

 him openly cry ...




The cross that you left me,

 I'm bringing in tow ...

I have all broken bones,

and take my soul in a cart ...




You've dreamed of one day,

 with the "invention" of a "wealthy man".

It was a club to see them together,

talking in the hallway ...




But I will not give in,.

.I'll move as you can ..

I eagerly crawl "bagayo" ..

 and without guilt pa'embalurdar ...




Everyone who "taye" fine

 with its own syllabus.

I do not think the majority,

. and encolumno me first ...




I do not accept more tips,

 because you do not change anything ...

He who walks with "blinders"

always sticks his "costalada" ...




You gave me the final push,

  finally accommodate ...

If even the "rope" that I was ...

 It's not going to follow more ...

"rope"= dog
"pa'embalurdar"=to deceive
"costalada"=side stroke
"bagayo"=package

                                         Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario