lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

"Lemniscate , Tango"

                                                "Lemniscate, Tango"

                                                                             (tango)

I run like crazy ...

Wanting to get rid of you.

But I begin to pretend,

the heavy chains of my sentence.

Freedom is a liar,

because always the same "coordinates", I come back.

I walk the "infinity symbol" as a prisoner,

to recur in your beauty.

A cell very "mocking" I expected ...

Like who expected a "pledge" ...

Domesticaste and my own reality,

to captivate me again.

   
All I vulneraste borders,

for "eyectarme" to this splendor.

But I travel this "curve" with healthy humility,

but always return to the same point ....

As a "yo-yo" glass

that comes and goes very obedient.

  If you broke... the last bridge,

I suggested to my destination.

I feel surrounded by pure vacuum

and I repeat myself innocently ...

When you assigned me direction ...

 

I stick with resignation I ...

You can never detach from a virtual baby,

I know it well ... and I admit it.

Just in case I left recorded in the hard granite,

my weaknesses, and my name ...

Maybe someone have mercy on the future history,

with these "equations" that draw the "curve" ...

Know that there was a being who never gave up ...

the imprevisilidades of his frustrated "epic".

With a declining pride ...

broke into a "abscissa" his head ...


"yo-yo" = a toy

                                                                               Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario