sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

"The Seedling , Tango"

                                          "The Seedling , Tango"

                                                                (tango)

This afternoon I wait,

the flowers look like suns ...

This afternoon the birds,

say hello in songs ....

I parao 'in a corner,

. very anxious to see you ...

 

If they knew my delight,

  just thinking about your green eyes ...

I watch the clock very quiet,

and the agreed schedule just happened ...

It is known that a woman

  not characterized by punctual ...

Now ... people ... the cars,

  begin to seem annoying ...

I start to get a little nervous,

  clock and an eye bag ...

While I entertain,

  looking at some business ...

 

In whose glass I reflect,

unwilling gestures ...

For suspicius  'I worry a little,

not that I think will not come to the meeting ...

No ... I know it will come,

I try to be relaxed... and unhurried ...

Better call it by phone,

but find that I forgot the phone ...

Public telephones here there is not,

  rain .... and I start to despair ...

Already done at night,

but to protect me ... and I got wet ...

 

It was two hours,

Pessimism begins to beat me ....

It's ten o'clock at night,

  took the decision to become ...

The groups did not stop,

until the lights seem to mock ...


telling me...yo are a silly...

                                                                   Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario