jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

"Sweet Mystery "

                                                 "Sweet Mystery"

                                                                   (song)



Seen as gigantic,

  the intangible intrigue

  in the labyrinth of doubt ...



Seen as emanating,

  the fire of my wound ...

If your eyes caress me ...



See how to pray,

  hungry for nostalgia,

  the vast night intruder ...



See how I pursued,

  your elusive figure,

  when my sanity ... destroy...



See how the sound is kind,

  and hides behind me,

  when hidden abandon ...



See how to weave,

  the beautiful flowers of yesteryear,

 

trying melancholy ...

See how to revere,

  your body and your greed,

And all you're suggesting ...



See how they tremble,

  your lips on the cup,

  for not telling me anything ...



Watch as they emerge,

  raw and emancipated

  the most odious truths ...



See how it spread,

  the vain joys ...

Who lie on my pillow ...



See my crying in the mirror,

  in the mirror of your soul ...

When our hands, come together ...



                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario