jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

"COSTUMES , TANGO

                                                 "COSTUMES , Tango"

                                                                                 (tango)

Which of my costume?,

  I'm going to wear today.

On every Monday,

  the successful man ...

  The bright colors,.

  to me the funny ...

Maybe ... the gray suit.

  chord, as I am.

Or perhaps that of a king.

  to feel, powerful.


I have several,

. the ones you ask me,.

It is enough that someone says,.

  which will be the situation,

  know which to choose ...

What a feeling interpret,

  to act in fiction.

  that I will have to pretend ...


However,

  I guess I can,

the guise of others,

  and this is not casual,

  because my sensitive soul ...

In this jungle of mediocre

  I act without being touched ...

In a large theater,

  which is the street itself,

or whatever you imagine ...


Costumes ... in stark reality,

  in this winding road,

sometimes you lose the image,

which will address ...

Or put the suit,

for taking the bear,

Of insurmountable obstacles.

which brings us life,

to evolve,

  My only reality is the "crack"

  and no one tells me,

road on your toes ...

But long story ... someone ...  


                                                                Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario