sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

"Quantum Decoherencias , Tango"

                                   "Quantum Decoherencias, Tango"

                                                                          (tango)



Sometimes I dream that I embrace you,

but then disappear.

Leaving the space saturated with light,

flitting around my head.

I'm always the "despistao '"

And not that "Bondi" take ...

Sometimes I think I have you,

and you just escape me.

When I open the door of my innocence,

diluyes you as usual "quantum Decoherencias."


Your "decoherence" is lavish,

as sparks fly.

I never met a woman so unusual,

so hard to understand ...

Grant me a different logic,

permitime to the account.

The account of our Order,

doubts as crowded.

I raise a perfect pyramid ...

And my bricks ... mutate.


Particles are restless

hosting your abstract beauty.

The reasons are praying,

not to become banal.

At the bottom of your green eyes,

there is a question mark.

Of which, from time to time I ...

I questioned with offerings.


You're tight as the "quantum physics"

that creates reality as figurines.

When I am before You ...

I imagine within a screen.

Taking the fear to press the wrong key,

and disappear como'n ghost ...

At the time, sure you appear from nothing,

at the least unexpected.

As a playful "wildcard" unexpected

that blows a desk.

I walk with eyes closed on sidewalks,

And I will certainly make my own "gambetas" ...


"bondi " = a bus
"despistao' =to be confuse
"gambetas" = dribblings
                                                                                  Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario