domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

"Hypercubes , Tango"

                                                               "Hypercubes, Tango"

                                                                                         (tango)

Yesterday I dreamed ... that since the "fourth dimension" ...

You were talking about me.

And I request that faithful transposition

  that in my dreams, not prescribe.

Being without you ... my future is a nightmare,

  I mean it from my confinement.

Maybe tomorrow I can get the sun on the other hand,

  and I timidly escape this horror ...


Within these blessed "hypercubes"

  which always sounds the inexplicable Tango ...

Where the breeze of harmony,

  blows with a prayer of joy ...

Region that despises the cruel boredom,

  and undoes his knot.

With a "symbolic berretín"

  I could caress your hands warm.

The tacit agreement that we have done,

  are swimming in a sea of ​​mercury ...


Sometimes delirium that you see me from this dimension ... "flat"

  and I am guessing you my deepest feelings.

I reminisce with foreboding ...

In an unscrupulous immortality.

The openings are mystical paradigms,

  when I know you're very close ...

I stretch my arms up as they go,

  between "tension" of the "hypercube" ...


The Tango does not interfere with the discursive,

  in what for me is eternal.

I'll explain in my dreams ...

Since there is nothing more real.

Now I know I can emulate.

the "metaphysical" more "posta".

I was running out the anger ...

  when I can see you happy and crumbling foundations.

It is in the jargon of your black eyes,

  which perishes the "geometric abstraction."


The pessimism of my stiffness ... ceases,

  between those ethereal lines.

They reached the sky my prayers ...

And now, you're very close.

I get the Tango music "Gregorian"

. and my school for my soul.

All dimensions are me "empardan" ...

Just being able to caress your face ...  

                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

"empardan" : taking on couple
"berretín" : illusion 
"posta" : very good

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario