martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

"Boolean lattices , Tango"

                                    "Boolean lattices, Tango"
                                                                    (tango)
I chose to dive head ...
In a large cage "Boolean lattice" ...
Claiming a reason not adverse.
to help me in my lack of control.
There are no "orientation arrows"
or "plates" reference.
With the "algebraic semantics".
I signed with dedication for you.
In a brash "integers"
that the "assumptions" of "chance" opened ...

In my "travel" with fervor I surrender ...
And I know how to get out of my naivete.
I do not know how I'm going to take,
if I am inspired by the temptation ...
If by that good "compossibility"
I am an acrobat "styrofoam" ...
Flight as a "keg" drifting ...
where the weak thread of the "lattice" it cut ...

In the "branch" that never closed,
I tacho, the most useless numbers.
The "zeros" that has accumulated,
your beauty I deleted them ...
I feel that the 'summative' are my allies,
clear in my bewilderment.
I look in the wilderness with X faces ...
And that look that I was thrilled ...
I painted with "aerosol"
In the "graffiti" allowing "a dodecahedron" ...
It is a shame labyrinthine ...
That "polyhedral body."
I am demanding a world much more pleasant ...
With the "Grid Boolean" as an excuse ...
For "egresemos" both ...
Without having to tolerate the treacherous lament ...
                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario