martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

"Deconstructions , Tango"


español
inglés
francés
                                                  "Deconstructions , Tango"


                                                                       (tango)

The cry of my delirium,

  deconstruirte pushed me.

I checked all your "canon"

when I decided to analyze you.

I removed each brick of your ego,

and it got rid concepts.

Monopolize your distinguished metaphors, 

but your mind was alone numbers.



Your whole meaning, far from it,

  you went to a little disarming.

I flew like petals,

  a string of prejudices.

I "piantó" my obedience,

  and started kicking my being captive.

Both were wrong,

  and the reason hit her cry.



And I as a humble servant,

  guessing your shred of "yoke".

Now that you disarmed whole

  not found anything valuable ...

I also put my hand

  pa '"engayolarme" in this "bard" ...



Lights tormented in my abyss,

  are announcing my enlightenment.

I escaped from your prison,

   to break free of the chains.

About us there is nothing,

  only remanidos goodbyes ..

I'll turn the page,

  to forget this embarrassment.

Since there is nothing in my mind,

not even a complaint.

I only have memories fearful,

 
and your look, a face emerging ...
 "piantó" = to get off

 " pa' engayolarme "= going to prison .


                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario