sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

"Spiral of Fermat ; Tango"



                                                            "Spiral of Fermat, Tango"

Pilgrim as in a maze ...
In order to reach the center.
Well ... that is the center of the "spiral"
I expected the "parable" of your mysteries.
Then return invoking "Fermat"
to "tiptoe" ... with my lesson.
Long before it is gone,
this sophisticated Tango ...

This "spiral" very strange ...
And formerly worshiped by the "Templars".
I beg for your love,
and a "polar coordinate", I hang up.
For me it is not easy,
and tread the lines of your commands.
It makes me totally in parentheses
I got left of rhetoric.
This angle "Thetagive me your information ...
With "halfof the exponent in the "numerator".
"Square root" in your surroundings,
the "aura" that my "being" you proclaimed ...

In the uncertain path of my destiny,
I find this less chaotic.
So round trip ...
Fear of losing ... I have.
I'm moving box by box,
hawking your approval ...
I have fears that without mercy, You me "ites"
charging you your "out-gol".
Then I must from outside the "field",
An opportunity to restart with less.

I agree that there is something "valuable" and accurate,
that drives me forward.
And bliss "deschava" my future ...
So this "Spiral of Fermat" ... it is my great encouragement
I feel that when more internal ...
But I approach my own heart ....
"deschava" = I guess
                                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario