sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

"The last game , Tango"

                                         "The last game, Tango"
                                                                           (tango)


I saw you from ...
And in your face blew a word.
I knew anymore I was going to see ...
In my long and painful agony.
Hold you, no sense
Ask yourself what was your intention ...
A nuisance ....
Floated the "good measure" the goodbye on the tarmac ....
Anticipating the fire pit,
  the gift you left me ...

Of dark shadows ... I became a member
Abandoned in the neighborhood bitter.
Spots of light trembled in unison,
before your sad departure.
I know that no place,
the impetuous enthusiasm of your return.
Well ... it is always bold,
that which covers your sanity.
He escaped the box your figure ...
like clouds in the wind.
The gross "bad luck" was thankful ...
To take its last installment of my lesson ...

There is a clock string ... cement ...
Long hours in my dream.
Wanting to back their needles,
to give explanations.
But when a woman ...
Making final decisions.
There is nothing ... to convince her,
Verbs ...or sentences ... or strategies ...
Is bumpy life,
and reluctantly, one swallows,
He was not lasting, always wins ...
It is the oldest "law of nature" ...
                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario