sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

"Timeless , tango"

                                                  "Timeless, Tango"

                                                                            (tango)




  Preserve wisdom,

  in You I am not notice,

  the God of all refuse,

  but still I worship him ...

Sweeping all mysteries,

  of my hyperbolic doubt.

The wheel that never stops,

  you, I straightened.

Picturesque in sandals,

. is the landscape that I implying.

It is denied when I reveal the light,

  at night more submissive ...


They are the latest "litany"

  I implore in my mornings.

Trying your baby face,

  with a flower in your hand.

Colors that are relief,

  in my shady undergrowth sentences ....


The superb architecture that I grow,

  would I be doing "minimalist" ...

It's like cleansing while,

  of a "tango" redeemed.

Every so often I'm surprised the absurd,

  with my share of folly.

My paths are elegiac ...

If you do not know, or forget you ...


I fly as a "weed" dry

  in the shadows of raw towers.

The towers of my thoughts reissued,

  so unruly to comprehend.

Spring where I did not drink,

  the poison of a past lese ...

It goes beyond the lesson,

. and start deliberarme.

If anything I am not able, in part,

  of Evoking discerning ....

You're my healthy "timeless therapy" ...

I always summon at the perfect time ...


                                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario